Here’s a recipe for light crepes.
For 4 persons:
– 100g of flour
– 100g of Corn Starch
– 2 eggs
– 2 1/3 cups of skimmed milk
– 2 tablespoons of oil
– 1 pinch of salt
1. Pour the flour into a bowl and add the eggs, oil and salt.
2. Slowly mix and gradually pour in the milk.
3. Let the crepe dough rest for 1 hour.
4. Lightly cover a pan in oil, then add a ladle of dough covering the bottom of the pan.
5. Brown your crepes on each side and set them aside on a plate.
If you’d like to make them a little sweeter, feel free to add a little sugar but not too much ?
The recipe is light but that doesn’t mean you have to take it lightly! Dig in and enjoy!