Here is a cake recipe that was created by one of our favorite culinary bloggers WonderPétasse! The recipe is super simple, super fast and very light! The grated zucchini acts as a replacement for butter making the cake quite a wondrous dessert.
– 200g dark chocolate for baking/cooking.
– 3 eggs
– 100g of sugar
– 1 zucchini, grated, about 200g
– 70g flour
– 1/2 sachet of yeast
– 1 pinch of salt
– 75g walnut kernels
COOKING STEPS :
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Melt the chocolate in a microwave or bain-marie (double boiler).
3. In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar.
4. Wash and peel the zucchini, then grate it finely.
5. Add it to the mixture and mix well.
6. Pour the melted chocolate into the mixture, then add the flour, baking powder and salt.
7. Finish by adding the walnuts
8. Pour into a pan.
9. For a traditional round mould: bake for 25 minutes at 180°C in a preheated oven.
For a four-quarter mould, the cooking time is 45 minutes at the same temperature
10. Wait for the cake to cool and unmold inside out
11. Sprinkle or no icing sugar.
And now you’re ready for the taste test! 😉