Here is a personal recipe from one of our beloved culinary bloggers, Wonderpetasse. Her recipes are simple, quick and delicious!
If you would like to find more recipes, you can find her blog here.
– 300 g semolina
– 4 tomatoes
– ¾ cucumber
– 15 mint leaves
– Juice of one lemon
– 50g of olive oil
– Salt, Pepper
You can make this recipe with a blender, food processor or a good knife.
COOKING STEPS :
1. Cut the 4 tomatoes small pieces as well as the cucumber, and mint leaves.
2. Add these ingredients to a bowl and mix in with the lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
3. Pour the semolina into another bowl and add the mixture.
4. Wait 5 minutes and stir everything with a spatula.
5. Like magic….the mixture causes the semolina grains to swell.
Bon appetite 🙂