“Caloric intake of black olive is quite important but consumed in moderation, black olive is good for our health. It contains mono-unsaturated fatty acids which contribute to the reduction of bad cholesterol, antioxidants that participates in the prevention of cancer and cardiovascular diseases, and fiber, beneficial for digestion. Finally, black olive is a source of iron.”
– 7 oz flour
– 1 package of baking powder
– 3 tomatoes
– 7 oz feta cheese
– 3,3 fl oz liquid cream
– 5,3 oz black pitted olives
– 3 eggs
– 1 oz butter (for the baking pan)
– 3,3 fl oz of olive oil
PREPARATION STEPS :
1. Preheat the oven to 350 ° F
2. Butter a cake pan.
3. Cut feta, pitted olives and tomatoes into small pieces.
4. In a bowl, mix flour, baking powder and beaten eggs. Add some pepper.
5. Then add the oil, liquid cream, feta dices, tomatoes and olives.
6. Pour the mixture into the cake pan and cook for about 45 minutes.
7. Check cooking and allow to cool for a few minutes before unmolding.
8. Serve warm or cold.
Source : http://www.cuisineetvinsdefrance.com