Cooking time : 30 minutes
For 12 units :
– 12 strawberries
– 100 g of dark chocolate
– 50 g of white chocolate
– Wooden skewer
PREPARATION STEPS :
1. Rinse the strawberries, then dry them with paper towels to remove moisture.
2. Break the chocolate into pieces. Prepare two water bath. In one of them, melt the black chocolate and in the other one the white chocolate. Stir until smooth.
3. Prick each strawberry with a skewer and dip the fruits into the dark chocolate.
4. Set the strawberries aside until the chocolate sets
5. Dip a fork in the white chocolate and drizzle the white chocolate over the dipped strawberries.
Tip: Eat the strawberries the day you made the recipe, because the fruit is spoiled quickly.
This recipe can vary depending on your taste and the fruits of the season! Do not hesitate to replace strawberries with pineapples, kiwis and dark chocolate with milk chocolate.
For 6 strawberries
* Recommended daily intake (2000kcal)
Recipe written by Amélie Vincent, dietitian